viernes, 19 de junio de 2020

ENGLISH GAMES

Good morning, everyone!

Today we're going to play these games and practice our English. 

This is the last post of this school year. Thank you very much for your involvement and motivation. Your attitude throughout this lock down has been terrific. I'm really pleased with you and I'm gonna miss you very much. I just wish I can see you very soon. Thank you very much for your kind words.

I hope you enjoy this summer.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!




MOVERS Online Games, an interactive worksheet by alebabu
liveworksheets.com

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello teacher, Im Patricia 😁 and today Im super 😉. Me ha encantado el curso de este año y espero que el año que viene nos veamos otra vez😎🥳. Os voy a hechar de menos a ti y a mis compañeros🥺😜. Happy holidays everyone🎉🎊🏞️🏝️🏜️🏖️! Kisses, bye bye😘🥰👋.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi there!

    Thank you for your kind words, Patricia.

    It's been a pleasure teaching students like you.

    I hope you have a lovely summer🌡️🍉⛱️🌅

    Take care.

    ResponderEliminar